Why Your Voter Registration Confirmation & Pledge To Vote Are So Important
It's absolutely critical that you complete this 2018 Pro-Life Voter Registration Confirmation Survey & Pledge to Vote.
We are sending this to upwards of 10 MILLION eligible pro-life Americans – many of whom are not registered to vote in the all-important mid-term Congressional Elections – which the pro-abortion, anti-family, anti-Christian radical Left are calling "The Impeachment Election" – because if the pro-abortion, anti-Christian Left wins majority control of Congress in 2018, they promise to immediately launch Impeachment Proceedings against President Trump.
We will use this survey to . . .
- Help us identify which pro-life adult citizens are registered to vote and who are not registered to vote for the critically important 2018 Congressional Elections.
With your help, we will then use this information to do all we possibly can to make sure every pro-life American who is not registered to vote, gets registered to vote – and then to make sure they actually vote.
- Help target our voter registration and turnout resources in the key battleground states most efficiently to maximize impact, and so we don't waste much needed resources.
- Show America's elected officials (including members of Congress and 2018 candidates for Congress) how many pro-life voters there are in their states and districts and how closely pro-life voters are tracking the votes and actions of their elected Representatives in Congress. Also, to show how committed pro-life voters are to vote in 2018.
Contrary to what the media tells us, all respectable surveys of the past few years show that Americans are overwhelmingly pro-life today. And young people, age 18-25 are becoming the most pro-life age group – a complete change from 30 years ago.
As a result, PRO-LIFE power at the ballot box has been gaining tremendous strength in recent years – as we saw in 2014 and again in 2016, which delivered sweeping pro-life victories.
But too many pro-life voters are still not voting. We estimate that more than 10,000,000 pro-life adult Americans are not voting regularly in elections. That's why this 2018 Pro-Life Voter Registration Confirmation Survey & Pledge to Vote that we are sending to 10,000,000 pro-life Americans is so important.
The information and data this survey will give us will help Priests for Life focus our attention especially on those pro-life Americans who need the extra push to vote – so we can generate a record-breaking pro-life voter turnout for the Congressional Elections in 2018.
Father Frank Pavone
National Director, Priests for Life
ISSUE SUMMARY: President Trump repeatedly promised during the 2016 campaign that he would only appoint pro-life Constitutionalists to the Supreme Court and to our federal courts. Priests for Life considers President Trump's first Supreme Court appointment Justice Neil Gorsuch to be solidly pro-life and a strict Constitutionalist in the tradition of the late great Justice Antonin Scalia. Priests for Life is also very pleased with the dozens of federal judges President Trump has nominated for America's lower federal courts. In all, President Trump is likely to have at least two more Supreme Court Justice appointments, or even as many as four more Supreme Court Justice appointments if he wins re-election in 2020.
2018 ELECTIONS BATTLE PLAN SUMMARY: In 2016, Priests for Life's Catholic voter education, registration, and turnout programs made more than 70 MILLION contacts with Catholics in the key battleground states (such as Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Florida, and Iowa). We did this specifically with . . .
- The Catholic Voter Education packets we mailed all over the country;
- The more than 20 MILLION emails and text messages we sent to Catholic voters;
- Our Social Media campaign that reached more than 80 MILLION people with our videos and messages on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram; and
- Our Priests for Life VOTER GUIDES that were seen by more than 25 MILLION Catholics.
You saw the results: The American people elected the most boldly pro-life President in modern times. And we held our pro-life majority in the House and Senate. We are now conducting very much the same program and strategy for 2018.